Easter Egg Brownies from a Mix
Do you like making fun food? Do you have kids? Do you like brownies? Do you like fun spring colors? If you said yes to any of these questions you are going to love making these easy Easter Egg Brownies.The best part about these are you can make them from a box of brownie mix and decorate them with Ziploc bags. No special tools required although, you may wantto add some fun Sixlets or sprinkles to bling them out. Other than that, bake some brownies and grab some store bought frosting and start having fun!
Supplies for Easter Egg Brownies:
- Begin by, making the brownies by following the directions on the box.
- Place parchment paper in your pan and spray wtih Pam like we did for the Turkey Brownies we made in the fall.
- Bake them and let them cool.
- Remove from the pan and cut with the egg cookie cutter.
I love making brownies. They make the house smell amazing as they bake.
While they are baking, you can place the frosting into the Ziploc bags snip a small piece off of one corner. Gather your sprinkles, sanding sugar, and Sixlets and place them into small bowls for easy access.Now let your creative side take over!
The possibilities are endless!
You can make solid colors decorated with Sixlets, stripes or polka dots.
You can make chevron or any pattern you want!
They are so fun and cute and would be a great decorating activity for the kids. You could set up a decorating station and let the kids decorate their own Easter Egg Brownie. I bet they would come up with some beautiful eggs and we all know when you let kids play with icing they have a blast.
I hope you make some because they are fun and YUMMY!If you are looking for more fun Easter food I have gathered a few of my favorites from around the web. You should check them out!
- Baby Chick Cheese Balls by Hungry Happenings
- Ear Bunny Cookies for Cupcake Toppers by Sweet Sugar Belle
- Homemade Marshmallow Chicks a Farmgril’s Dabbles
- Spring Chick Cupcakes by Martha Stewart
- Carrot Cake Roll Out Cookies