100 Animal Cookies – My BOOK!

Well, can I keep a secret or what? I have been working on a book called 100 Animal Cookies for quite some time and I didn’t say a word. I have been wanting to spill the beans since last September but I didn’t. I was waiting for just the right moment and that moment is now. Time to share a few details and few pictures.

100 Animal Cookies Book by thebearfootbaker.comThe book is 144 pages and has tutorials on how to decorate 100 animal cookies. Some are made with simple animal cutters and some with the use of creative cutters. I hope you use the tutorials and find inspiration to make your own imagination run wild.

When I started this blog a little over three years ago I didn’t have a clue where it would take me or even if anyone would want to follow me. I was hoping to share posts with a few pictures of things I made and show some tutorials. I had a few goal in mind but, but mainly  I wanted to share what I was making with some of my cookie friends. I became overwhelmed with all the comments and love  you sent my way. You encouraged me! You inspired me to make more things, come up with creative ideas and to challenge myself to make original cookies and take better pictures. I can never thank you enough. You are a part of this blog. You are the force behind it and I will forever be grateful!

Without you, there would be no Bearfoot Baker blog and no 100 Animal Cookies Book. Thank you for helping me make my dreams come true. You all are amazing! Alright, before I start to cry, I want to show you a sneak peek of the book. It is full of 100 animal cookies made with cutters you probably already own. Take the bears in the picture on the cover. Can you tell what cutter they are made out of? Nope? Take a closer look. Thats right. They are made from a Hello Kitty cookie cutter. You will also find creative ways to use a jellyfish cutter, a frog cutter and many more creative animals. If you can’t find a perfect cutter for an animal shape you have in mind, get creative! This book will help show you how.

100 Animal Cookies Book Sneak Peek!

Grizzly on a Campout from 100 Animal Cookie Book by thebearfootbaker.com“A Grizzly Bear on a Campout”  is one of my favorites probably because it is a bear and I don’t have to sleep outside to enjoy a campout.  I get to stay in the kitchen and enjoy the great outdoors. Lion Cookies from 100 Animal Cookie Book by thebearfootbaker.comI think everyone has a flower cookie cutter. Did you know you can make animals with it. You sure can and I am not “Lion!”Beaver Cookies from 100 Animal Cookie Book by thebearfootbaker.comRemember when I said you can find a creative use of a frog cutter? Well, it was tweaked a bit but, add a few other cookie parts and you can make a beaver! The frog is the body of this big toothed critter.
Panda Bear Cookies from 100 Animal Cookie Book by thebearfootbaker.comYou can also make sweet little panda bears with a circle cutter. Just don’t forget to add the cute little ears. Oh how I love me some bears!

I want to show you more but, that concludes the sneak peek for The 100 Animal Cookies Book. I will share more as the release date gets closer. If you would like to order the 100 Animals Cookie book now, it is available for pre-order on Amazon. If you want to get it in stores the release date is October 1st. I will have more on that later.

Thanks for celebrating with me today. Happy Monday everyone!

Bear hugs,

Signature

Comments

1. WOW!!
    Congratulations! Lisa, these are beyond amazing! I will be ordering my book right away!

2. Yaaay!! Congratulations!! So pleased for you! The book looks amazing, it’s already on my Christmas list!!! ;)

3. Congratulations Lisa! What a great idea for a cookie decorating book. Wishing you much success with it!

4. Denyse@TheCookieLoftGirls says:

Lisa, I’m so excited for you, congratulations!!! Your book looks awesome and I can’t wait to get my copy, I’ve already pre-ordered it!!!!

5. This is so cool!! :)

6. SO cute!!!

7. Congratulations Lisa! This IS exciting news. I am SO happy for you! I can’t wait to get my hands on your book. It looks awesome.

8. Wow, Lisa!!! Congratulations my sweet friend. I’m so excited for you and can’t wait to get my hands on your book!!

9. Jennifer@TheBluebonnetBakeShoppe says:

Congrats Lisa! I’m so excited for you! Your animals are just the cutest ever and I’ve often thought they should be in a book. I can’t wait to get my copy!!!!!

10. Lisa, congratulations! I am so happy for you! Such lovely cookies! And I am pre ordering it right now!!! Can’t wait to see it!

11. Giant LOVE!!

12. I am so excited and happy for you, Lisa…and for me too because I get an awesome new book! I am going to pre-order it right now! Woo hoo!
    You have great self control to keep such an exciting secret for so long! :)

13. I just can not wait to get my hands on this beautiful book!! Congratulations Lisa!! The sneak peeks look amazing and I know the book is just bursting with more amazing ideas!!

14. SO excited for you Lisa and so proud too! I already pre-ordered the book. I couldn’t even finish reading the blog post, had to get it pre-ordered on Amazon first! The ideas are absolutely adorable. I’m so excited! Congratulations! Cristin

15. Oh my gosh, this is incredible! Congratulations Lisa and what a fun book! Animal cookies are absolutely my fave cookies to make. I can’t wait to see all of your brilliant ideas compiled in a book with, no doubt, a zillion pretty photos! xoxo

16. Congratulations Lisa! Your animal cookies are perfection. Question: how do I get an autographed copy? Will you be signing some?

17. I am so thrilled for you – I wish you were here so I could give you a big ole bear hug and then I would sit and go through your book page by page, which I will be doing as soon as I get my hands on a copy! Congrats my friend – so proud of you!

18. What amazing news! Congrats Lisa you deserve all of it and more. Can’t wait to see more about the book!

19. Congratulations! What an exciting book! I just found your blog yesterday searching for edible eyes and subscribed because long ago I wanted to decorate cookies to perfection. You have revived my desire to see how far I can take it.

20. I am so excited for you! Congratulations and good luck with book sales.

21. Kathy Kmonk says:

Congratulations, Lisa! I can’t wait to add your book to my library!

22. Karen @ trilogyedibles says:

Yay yay yay. So excited for you and way to keep a secret. Can’t wait. I hope you’ll sign a copy for me. Love ya

23. Congratulations Lisa, that’s amazing news. The book looks awesome, can’t wait to get my hands on a copy. Job well done!

24. Awesome! Can’t wait to get a copy…..

25. Awesome! Can’t wait to get a copy…..

26. Congrats Lisa! Such exciting news!

27. Wow! Congratulations! I can not wait to buy it! And not just because I love your work, but also because all you have helped us grow in this cookie world! Plus I think you are great to read :)

28. Dear Lisa, Congratulations! Absolutely love the preview!!

29. Well, aren’t you good at keeping secrets!! How exciting for you!!! Congrats!!

30. michelle jones says:

How exciting! Congratulations Lisa! Can’t wait to get a copy!

31. Christine Shen - Sugar Cravings says:

Congratulations Lisa!!! I’m so excited for you…you make the CUTEST animal cookies! Can’t wait to get a copy of the book! :)

32. Amanda @ Semi Sweet Confections says:

So excited. Will you be selling any signed copies!?

Amanda

• Hi Amanda! I just emailed the publisher to see how all of that works. LOL I am so green! :)

I will let you know what I find out.

33. You are amazing at keeping secrets, Lisa! What wonderful news, and so deserving!! I can’t wait to lay my hands on a copy! Big congrats to you!

34. Dear Lisa, first of all congratulations so much for your publication! I can’t wait to look through the pages, someone above mentioned a sneak peek, I couldn’t find it, I too am curious to sneak peak!!! I wish you all the very best an dim sure this book will be a hit!

35. Sherrie Pierce says:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I just pre-ordered my copy. I am so excited – I can’t wait!

36. Congratulations! Your cookies look absolutely adorable!

37. I just preordered your book on Amazon. If you go to the next cookiecon I will bring it for you to sign. Congrats on the book.

38. How exciting! Congratulations! I’m definitely going to want to get a copy of your book – it looks wonderful.

39. Lila Williams says:

Oh thank you for doing this book, I’ve been looking for something like this and wamm there it is.
    I put on my wish list on Amazon.

40. Ginny Thielsen says:

Congratulations! Can not wait to crack the cover open!

41. Congrats !!! I’ve learnt so much from you already!!! I will be preordering too, hope I can get it sent to Australia :)

42. Congratulations on your new book!!! I love your cookies. I’m wishing you great success!!!!