Make It Yours™ Peanut Butter Baby Bear Cookies
This post was sponsored by Country Crock®. All opinions are my own.
Have you tried the Country Crock® Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe yet? If you haven’t tried it you don’t know what you’re missing. I’ve made several different recipes with it by adding a few mix-ins to each recipe and I’ve gotta tell you, I love it. It’s easy and you’re totally in charge of making the flavor you want.
It’s the only recipe you’ll need this holiday season. All you have to do is add a cup or two of mix-ins and you can create your own recipes. Santa is in for a treat because he’s getting a basket full of these Peanut Butter Baby Bear Cookies to take back to the North Pole so he can share with Mrs. Clause. I’m even sending her the recipe so she can make them all year long and share with the elves.
Over the last several days we’ve used the simple Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe to make Papa Bear Claw Cookies, Mama Bear Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and now we’re adding Peanut Butter Baby Bear Cookies. I honestly can’t believe how simple it is to adjust the recipe by adding a few mix-ins. Each cookie recipe has the classic flavors we know and love and the recipe is so easy that anyone can create delicious cookies to share for the holidays.
Begin by preheating the oven to 375°.
Mix Country Crock® Spread, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Mix until it’s well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda until blended.(Dough will be soft and creamy.)
- Stir in peanut butter until blended.
- Divide the cookie dough into two bowls.
- Add a drop or two of your favorite food colors to each bowl and mix. Don’t use too much food color or it can change the consistency of your recipe. A drop or two is all you need.
- Cover each bowl with plastic wrap and place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- While the cookie dough is chilling you can prepare the Make It Yours™ chocolate peanut butter candy mix-ins.
- Slice them in half horizontally so you can use both pieces for the bear claw.
- Set them aside.
- Remove the cookie dough from the freezer.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 1″ cookie balls. Roll them in the sanding sugar and place them on the baking sheet about 3″ apart.
- You can use a cupcake liner with the sanding sugar to roll cookie dough in the sanding sugar. It’s the perfect size and makes clean up easy!
- Bake the cookies at 375° for 10-12 minutes until the edges are lightly brown.
- Remove them from the oven and immediately add a chocolate peanut butter candy to each cookie.
- Next, add the almond slivers while the cookie is still warm.
- Let them cool completely before you package them.
Country Crock® Make It Yours™ Peanut Butter Baby Bear Cookies Recipe
Chocolate and malted milk balls, oatmeal and raisins, peanut butter with chocolate peanut butter candy are just a few mix-ins you can add to the Country Crock® Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe. What mix-ins are you going to add?
Whatever you add be sure to use #MakeItYours so we can follow along. I might use your mix-ins for Santa next year!