Celebrate National S’mores Day!
Happy National S’mores Day! Did you know today is the day to celebrate s’mores? Well, it is! So after dinner or sometime this weekend let’s all eat a nice big perfectly toasted s’more and celebrate this delicious cookie!
Think about it, chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallows and a campfire! That sounds like a great way to start this weekend to me!
I love sitting by the campfire toasting marshmallows so I can build a wonderful s’more. Close your eyes. Can you imagine hearing the crackling fire and feeling the heat? Sitting with your friends laughing and telling each other stories? I don’t know what it is about a fire and a cookie, but isn’t it marvelous?
I know you know how to make a s’more so I’m not going to spend all day talking about it. All you need is a graham cracker, Hershey’s candy bar, and a marshmallow. Oh yeah, don’t forget the fire or a microwave.
- Break a graham cracker in half.
- Place half of the Hershey bar on the bottom of the graham cracker.
- Heat the marshmallow on a fire or place it in the microwave for about ten seconds.
- Put the marshmallow on the graham cracker.
- Now add the other half of the graham cracker. YUMMY!
Now do a Happy Dance because it’s National S’mores Day!
That’s it! Go eat your graham crackers and celebrate this wonderful day of yumminess! Have a great weekend!