The Bearfoot Baker Cookie Camp
Are you new to cookie decorating? Do you know the basic things you need to know to make pretty cookies? Do you have a friend that wants to learn how to make decorated sugar cookies?
I’ve got some exciting news! People have been asking me to teach cookie decorating classes for the past several years and to be honest, I wasn’t feeling well so I didn’t teach. That’s all about to change! Thanks to you all helping me overcome “Bouncer” I feel great so I’m teaching four Cookie Camp Classes this year.
These classes are for people that are new to cookie decorating. We’ll learn about the Bearfoot Basic which will teach you a ton of cookie decorating information where you can get hands-on experience. While you’re learning, ask questions and we’ll get the answers for you.
If you come to Cookie Camp, you’ll leave confident and ready to decorate the cookies of your dreams!
The Bearfoot Baker Cookie Camp
Since you all have been so good to me and showed me so much love, I’m offering a special until Valentine’s Day on February 14, 2020, where you can save $40 off registration. If you want to learn how to decorate sugar cookies, come to Cookie Camp and let’s share some cookie love! Keep reading and take a look at our Early Bird Special!
Do you want to make beautiful sugar cookies? Come spend the weekend in Townsend, Tennessee, a gateway to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and learn how to decorate pretty sugar cookies. The Bearfoot Basics will cover everything you need to make beautifully decorated sugar cookies. Pack your bag and camp with us! No sleeping bag required! Just come eager to learn about sugar cookies!
We’ll have Cookie Camp Four Different Weekends in 2020!
- We’re offering four different Cookie Camps this year so if you want to learn about decorating sugar cookies, please pick a weekend and join us.
- The classes offered are in March, June, September, or November.
- These classes are “Bearfoot Basic Classes” and we’ll go over a lot of material and you can get hands-on experience and be able to ask questions along the way.
- This is a great way to learn about royal icing and create the sugar cookies of your dreams.
- While you’re here you can enjoy the amazing Smoky Mountains and create an unforgettable weekend full of beautiful cookies and gorgeous scenery.
- I held two Cookie Camps years ago and I learned so much from the amazing decorators that attend, but the best part was making cookie friends that are still a huge part of my life. So if you want to learn about cookies, see a beautiful part of our country, and make lasting friendships, you should consider Cookie Camp. I know I’d love to see you and make more wonderful cookie friends!
Classes will be held at Tremont Lodge & Resort
7726 E. Lamar Alexander Parkway,
Townsend, TN 37882 https://www.tremontlodge.com
The price of the camp does not include lodging. We have a block of rooms reserved at Tremont Lodge & Resort if you choose to stay where the classes will be held. Cookie Camp attendees will receive a
15% Discount on your room, but you must call to make the reservation. Discounts won’t apply if you book your room online.
When you make your reservations let them know you’re in The Bearfoot Baker Cookie Camp and the month you wish to attend and you’ll receive a 15% Discount on your room.
Remember, you need to call and make your reservations at this number 1-865-448-3200 to get your discount.
Pick the month that works with your schedule. When you make your reservation at Tremont Lodge & Resort, let them know the month you’ll attend came and tell them you’d like the 15% Discount. They’re amazing and super helpful!
Royal Icing Questions?
Royal icing is one of the hardest things to figure out when decorating sugar cookies.
We’ll answer your questions during the hands-on “Royal Icing” session while you build your confidence and grow your skills.
Tips about Sugar Cookie Dough
Do you want to learn a few tricks about your sugar cookie dough? We’ll discuss some important things. A little information can change the way you decorate cookies.
So Many Things to Learn!
I know I had a lot of questions as a new cookie decorator. When I started decorating there weren’t many places to find the answers. Join us at Cookie Camp and we’ll do our very best to answer all your questions so you’ll leave confident with the skills you need to make beautiful cookies!
You’ll Have Access to An Airbrush Gun & Learn Valuable Tips & Tricks
Did I mention we’ll be learning a few airbrush techniques and playing with stencils? Well, that’s just a few of the fun things we’ll do at Cookie Camp.
We’re going to teach you many cookie things while you’ll get hands-on experience and a chance to ask us all your cookie and royal icing questions.
You might be wondering what’s included with your class fee. That’s a great question and here are some of the answers.
- You’ll get a lot of cookie information and hands-on experience with fun tools and access to an airbrush system.
- We’ll provide free snacks, water, and sodas during the classes.
- The price also includes lunch and dinner that will be catered from Elvira’s Cafe on Saturday.
What are you waiting for? Space is limited so Sign up Now!
PS- The sugar cookies in the image above are some I made for Chip Cookies for April Fool’s Day a few years ago. I told you if you dream it, you can make it!
The Bearfoot Baker Cookie Camp Schedule
Arrive and check-in then join us at 7 pm for our Cookie Camp Orientation. Join us as we get to know our fellow campers, share a few laughs, and enjoy a few snacks as we prepare for our Saturday classes.
Our Cookie Camp begins at 8 am and will be packed full of learning, snacks, and some free time for hands-on decorating to practice what you’ve learned. While you practice be sure to ask questions so you’ll leave a happy camper. Lunch and Dinner will be catered. The afternoon events will wrap up at 8 pm with tons of cookie information and new cookie friends.
No need to bring any cookie supplies because we’ll provide everything you need.