Strawberry Crinkle Cookies
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies are great for Valentine’s Day. You can make a batch from scratch or you can use a simple strawberry cake mix to make some of these beauties. If I choose to use a cake mix I know I’ll get a great tasting cookie and I won’t have to spend all day cleaning the kitchen so it’s a win, win, win for me.
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies it is!
(may contain affiliate links)
Strawberry Cake Mix– I used Betty Crocker
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1/2 cup of powder sugar for rolling the cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place the powdered sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Sift the box of cake mix into a medium-sized bowl. You want to remove any lumps so this is the best way to do so.
- Add the eggs and oil and mix well.
- Cake mix cookies are fun to make and they and they don’t take all the time in the world. You can still have fun and enjoy cookies that feel like you’ve spent hours making, but only you’ll know the truth unless you want to share it with them. I know how nice you are so that means you’ll share. I knew you would.
- Grab the bowl of powdered sugar and the cookie scoop.
- Scoop out the cookies and roll them in the powdered sugar.
- You may have to use your hands or spoons to make sure they are completely covered.
- Place them on the Silicone mat about two inches apart.
- Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes.
- When you see the surface of the cookies crack you’ll know they’re almost done. You’ll also notice the amazing smell.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool.
- Store them in an airtight container.
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies:
There you have it. The big secret to Strawberry Crinkle Cookies that are good and simple and won’t leave you cleaning your kitchen all day. That my friends is a winning cookie recipe!
I hope you enjoy it and share some with your Valentine!