The Bearfoot Baker Cookie Link Party!
Happy Easter Everyone!! I can’t believe it is almost Easter! I made these cookies last year and I have stacks of Easter cookies sitting on my counter waiting for icing. But before I decorate them, I have been thinking about you! I have been thinking of all the beautiful and creative Easter cookies you made this year. I have an idea! I show you my cookie creations each week so why don’t you let me see your cookies! I love when people show me cookies they have made. It makes me happy!
I think this is such a good idea that I want to start a weekly “Link Party for Cookies Only!” I can’t wait to see what you have made!
If you have never linked before, here are the steps you need to join the party.
First, decide what picture you want to link.
Then, click the “Add your link” button. It will ask you for your URL, Name and Email. I want to show you where to find your URL.
If you are linking from your BLOG here is where you find it.
1. Click on the title of your post.
2. When you click on the title of your post the URL will show up in the search engine. Copy it. If you don’t click the title of the post it will not be the right URL and your picture will not load.
If you are linking from FACEBOOK here is where you will find the correct URL:1. Go to your photos.
2. Click the picture you want to link.
3. Once your have clicked the photo, the correct URL will appear in the search engine. Copy it. If you don’t click the individual picture it will not be the right URL and your picture will not load.
Then, you past it in the “URL” box then add your “Name” and “Email” and click “Next Step.”
After you click the “Next Step” button you will see this. Select the image you want and click “Select” or “Crop.”
WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!
I have a few rules:
1. It must be something you created!!
2. The link must go directly to your post, not your homepage.
3. Nice stuff only, seriously, kids could be watching! And Santa is always watching!
If you see something you like, leave a nice comment because we all like to hear nice things!
The theme for this week is, “If you made it, I want to see it! Any cookie goes!”