Peanut Butter Blossoms
Peanut Butter Blossoms are peanut butter cookies with a nice chocolate kiss on top. Who doesn’t like a nice chocolate kiss especially when it’s on a cookie? Oh did I mention the peanut butter cookies are rolled in sugar before you bake them? These cookies should come with a warning because they are seriously addictive!
What are we waiting for? Let’s bake some.
- Place the stick of unsalted butter (room temp) in a bowl with the creamy peanut butter.
- Beat on medium until light and fluffy.
- Add the light brown sugar and the granulated sugar and mix well.
- Add the egg, milk, and vanilla and mix.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until well mixed.
- Scoop out some dough balls with a cookie scoop and roll the balls and roll them in sugar.
- Place them 2″ apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill them for 10-30 minutes before you bake them. Remember, the warmer the dough the more the cookies will spread.
- Bake 6-10 minutes at 350° or as soon as you see the edges turning a light brown remove them from the oven.
- As soon as you remove them from the oven place one Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolates on each cookie and let them cool completely.
Peanut Butter Blossoms:
This batch of cookies will make 35-50 cookies depending on the size you roll them. The first batch of cookies I made them larger than these so I made another batch so they would be photo worthy. I hate we had to make more of these little addictive cookies, but oh we’ll take one for the team. 😉