Girl Ghost Cookies with Cute Little Flowers
It’s not too late to make some cute cookies for Halloween. You can make these girl ghost cookies in no time at all, even if you don’t have the flowers! Okay, time to confess. I’ve been very busy this October and didn’t get time to make all the cookies I had planned, but that’s okay because I’m ahead for next year. The sad part about it is I didn’t have cookies to share with the trick or treaters so I whipped up some super simple girl ghost cookies. I now have simple cookies to share and the kiddos will be happy.
Supply List for Girl Ghost Cookies:
Any Ghost Cookie Cutter
Royal Icing Colors:
White Royal Icing
Royal Icing Flowers
If you don’t have any flowers you don’t have to use them, but you can make some now and use them on the cookies you make in the future. Here are a few links to some I’ve shared on the blog. If you find the time or if you ever have extra icing you can use it to make some flowers. Once they dry, store them in an airtight container away from the sun and they’ll last a really, really long time.
- Once you’ve baked your cookies let them cooled off and then outline and flood them with the white royal icing.
- Add the 4mm edible pearl dragees while the icing is wet.
- Use the turkey lacer to push the eyes into place.
- Now it’s time to make a choice. Do you want a ghost with a flower on her head or do you want a ghost that could be a boy or a girl? You decide. If you want a simple ghost you can stop now and let the cookies dry completely. Don’t forget to put them in front of a fan so they’ll dry with a nice shine.
Girl Ghost Cookies
- If you want girl ghost cookies with a cute little flower on her heads then add the royal icing flower while the white icing is wet. Now let the cookies dry completely.
- Slip them in to treat bags and give them away tomorrow. If you’re making these cookies tonight I feel for you. Been there, done that and I hope you get some sleep!