How to Make Fun Shamrock Royal Icing Transfers with Free Patterns
I hope you’re ready for some fun shamrock royal icing transfers because there are twelve free templates waiting for you to print. I’m so excited! Sharing free templates with you all is one of my favorite things to do! I didn’t spend a ton of time working on this tutorial, but I did share how to airbrush these little shamrocks in the video. The best thing about this all the patterns are yours for FREE! Let’s get started!
(may contain affiliate links)
- Tipless Decorating Bags
- Truly Mad Plastics Cellophane Bag
- Tape to tape the pattern and the cellophane bags in place. I like the blue painter’s tape.
First Shamrock Pattern 1:
- Heart-Shaped Small Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer
- The pattern for Heart Shaped Medium Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer
- Heart-Shaped Large Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer Large
Second Shamrock Pattern 2:
- Fun Small Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfers
- Medium Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfers
- Fun Large Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfers
Third Shamrock Pattern 3:
- Simple Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer Small
- Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer Medium
- Simple Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer Large
Fourth Shamrock Pattern 4:
- Wonky Small Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer
- Medium Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer
- wonky Large Four Leaf Clover Royal Icing Transfer
Shamrock Royal Icing Transfer Video:
Enjoy the video!
Outline and Flood Your Fun Shamrock Royal Icing Transfers:
- Begin by making your favorite green royal icing for your fun shamrock royal icing transfers.
- Next, outline and flood the shamrocks. If you want one solid shamrock then outline the edges and flood the entire thing all at once. If you want your shamrock leaves to look separate you need out outline them and flood every other one and let it dry for a few minutes before you flood the one beside it.
- Here is a video on how to make super simple shamrock cookies so you can see what I’m talking about.
Time to Airbrush:
- I love The Cookie Countess Airbrush System. Load a little of the airbrush color and gently airbrush around the edges. It’s not super simple because the color wants to go on the leaves instead of in the seams of the shamrock. Don’t give up. You can do it and the airbrush adds a lot to the clovers.
- Once the shamrocks dry, remove them from the cellophane bags and store them in an airtight container away from the sun.
I hope you find time to make shamrock royal icing transfers. Having free patterns always helps me because I know what the plan is and I do it. Then they’re ready whenever I need them. I have a few free horseshoe templates coming up so stay tuned!