Frightening Mummy Cookies Spine-Chilling for Halloween
Supplies for Frightening Mummy Cookies Spine-Chilling for Halloween:
(may contain affiliate links)
- Halloween Mummy Cutter & Snowman with Scarf Cutter- I used the 3 1⁄2″ x 2 7⁄8″ cutter for these cookies
Royal Icing Colors:
- Super Black Americolor soft gel paste food color
- Turkey lacer
- Paintbrush and black soft gel paste food color to paint the details on the face.
- Paper and pencil to make the pattern.
Royal Icing Candy Eyes and Templates:
(Make the candy eyes a few days ahead of time so they’ll be dry and store them in an airtight container away from the sunlight. They’ll last a really long time.)
- Medium Candy Eyes
- Large Candy Eyes
- 4mm Black Pearl Dragees for the candy eyes or you can use black food gel color. (Tutorial coming soon here on The Cookie Network)
I have always loved your tutorials Lisa, The Bearfoot Baker! When I began decorating cookies 2 years ago, I found you and you really helped me learn to decorate the cutest cookies?