How to Make Fun Yeti Cookies – The Cookie Network
Supplies for the Yeti Cookies:
(may contain affiliate links)
Royal Icing Colors:
(Americolor Soft Paste Food Gel Colors)
- White – thick royal icing
- Blue- Electric Blue and Sky Blue 15-second royal icing
- Black- 15-second royal icing
Royal Icing Transfers:
- Small Heart Royal Icing Transfers – Make the hearts a few days ahead of time so they’ll be dry and the colors won’t bleed together. If you don’t have time to make them you can buy heart-shaped candy or just pipe a red heart on the yeti cookie after the white royal icing fur has dried.
- If you don’t know how to make royal icing transfers, here are a couple of posts that will help you Pumpkin Royal Icing Decorations and How to Store Royal Icing Transfers.
Is there a link to post this article on Facebook? All the links I see want to post the entire website.
Hi Pamela! If it helps, here is the direct link to this tutorial that you can copy and paste on FB::
Oh, my goodness! These cookies are just so adorable and thank you for thinking of us for your wonderful cutter idea! These cookies are just as cute as can be and I loved watching the very first episode of The Cookie Network! Congratulations to you on your newest venture! This is so exciting and I can’t wait to see future episodes! Thank you again!
Absolutely the cutest idea! Thanks for sharing. Love!❤️❤️❤️❤️
What size was the sundae cookie cutter you used for your yeti?
The sundae cutter for this yeti was five inches. I plan on making every size she has! LOL
You are… the coolest freaking person on the planet! LOVE THESE!!!
I thought the cookie cutter was an upside down Christmas ornament cookie cutter. I am loving these adorable yeti cookies!