How to Make Simple Turkey Face Cookies
Are you ready for a few more fun simple turkey face cookies because I know I am? I hope so because this tutorial will show how to make turkey face cookies out of a sailboat cookie cutter or an ice cream cone cookie cutter. Both birds are cute so you decide which one you’d like to make.
I made this cookie way back in the day when cookie videos weren’t popular. Since they’re popular now and because I think turkey cookies are fun to make, I made a video for you!
Supply List for Simple Turkey Face Cookies:
(may contain affiliate links)
You can find the supply list for these at Turkey Face Cookies
Simple Turkey Face Cookies Video:
- I hope you like this video because it’ll show you how to use one tutorial and make a few very small adjustments and use it on a different cookie. It’s kinda nice when you know you can get two for one in the cookie video department!
- This cookie was made with a sailboat cookie cutter and he’s pretty cute because of his big eyes.
- This second guy is made from an ice cream cone cookie ad I think he’s pretty cool also.
- Can you see that the same tutorial was used for both turkey faces? See how well it works for each cookie?. If you’re looking through your cookie cutters for a specific cutter and can’t find it, play around with a few cutters you have on hand because you might find one that works!
Turkey Cookies and Thanksgiving Treats:
- How to Make Turkey Cookies with a Christmas Cutter
- Fun Turkey Cookies – Or Funny Turkeys
- How to Make the Best Turkey Leg Cookies
- Decorated Turkey Cookies
- Simple Turkey Cookies
- Decorated Turkey Cookies Made with a Bunny Cutter
- Super Simple Turkey Cookies
- Cute Turkey Cookies
- Turkey Face Cookies
- Pretty Turkey Cookies
- Tom Turkey Cookies for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Rice Krispie Turkey Legs