I couldn’t help myself! I had to do it! When I made the Jack O’ Lantern Cupcakes I knew I had to make Frankenstein next. I was talking to Sweet Sugar Belle about it and she said I had to make Frankie’s Bride. She was right. Every good man needs a good woman. Are you ready for Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein Cupcakes?
Aren’t they a cute couple? I think someone should make Count Dracula and maybe a cute little witch and a mummy. If you do please tag me on Facebook because I want to see them and won’t be able to sleep until someone makes them and shares with me! I need to see it so please help me sleep at night. Make a cupcake to help a friend.
Supplies for Frankenstein and The Bride of Frankenstein Cupcakes:
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- Chocolate Cake Icing
- Vanilla Cake Icing
- Tootsie Rolls
- Tic Tacs
- Heart Candy
- Candy Beads for the earrings
- Royal Icing Eyes (Michael’s, Joann’s, and Hobby Lobby sell bottles of the Wilton eyes already made.)
- Piping Bags
- I used tips # 12 for the black and green icing and Tip #15 for the Brides hair.
You can see how I assembles the Jack O’ Lanterns here. The icing is the glue that holds this couple together. What a sweet marriage!
For the Bride of Frankenstein:
- 2 green cupcake bottoms for her face
- 1 black cupcake for her hair
- With the white icing and the #150 tip, squiggle 2 white lines for her cool hair.
- 2 Royal Icing eyes
- Candy heart for the lips. (I made Royal Icing hearts. For a royal icing tutorial, click here.)
- 2 candy pearls for the earrings
For Frankenstein, I used 2 green cupcake bottoms and a black cupcake bottom for his hair.
- 2 green cupcake bottoms for his face
- 1 black bottom for his hair
- 2 royal icing eyes
- 2 Tic Tac teeth
- 2 Tootsie Rolls for the blots
Here are some other fun Fall favorites:
Candy Corn Cookies
Frankenstein & The Bride of Frankenstein Cupcakes
Owl Cookies with a Pumpkin Cutter
Popcorn Ball Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin Patch Popcorn Poppers